In every life there are unforeseen situations that force people to borrow and borrow money from friends. The Internet provides a lot of services through which you can get an online loan. Being at home at a computer, you can apply online and get approval or refusal to receive a loan , which significantly saves our time.
I recommend watching the video tutorial.
Where can I get a loan on the Internet? For this you can use the services of various financial organizations. For convenience, we have collected several companies that provide the ability to remotely apply for a loan.
Getting a loan through the Internet
If you need loans for the Webmoney payment system, we recommend using the service -.
- Home money - the process of obtaining a loan in this organization is divided into three stages. First you submit an application (convenient form), then you receive a notification on the phone (whether your application is approved), the last stage is cash withdrawal (home delivery). For example, if you receive 20,000 rubles, with a payment period of 26 weeks (6. 5 months), the weekly payment will be 1,189 rubles. The percentage is quite high, but you should consider the amenities that are provided to us.
- National Savings Bank - the second online service provides a loan from 30 to 300 thousand rubles. The term you set yourself, from one month to five years. Less time - lower interest. No collateral or guarantors are required, and one of the prerequisites is the age of the borrower (not more than 70 years).
- Finam - this organization offers receiving credit cards in 32 cities of Russia. Credit card limit is 300 thousand rubles. . The decision of the bank on your application is submitted within one day. For credit card holders, a grace period for debt repayment is set at 55 days. Also on the website of this company you can find information about obtaining a loan with a pledge of securities.
- Express money is one of the most popular services for obtaining small and short-term loans. Here you can get from 1 to 15 thousand rubles for a maximum period of one month. Each day will add about 1% of the amount received. For example, receiving 10,000 rubles, after 20 days you will need to pay 12,000 rubles.
- Bank Avangard - this bank offers a variety of credit cards, with various conditions. Applications are accepted only from residents of Russia; when you draw up a map, you will be given a list of cities whose residents have the ability to receive a map. A total of 33 types of credit cards are available.
- Mig Kredit - at the moment this organization has 4160 offices located in Russian cities. Getting an online loan at Mig Credit is safe and confidential. At the first registration you will be available no more than 30 000 rubles, when you reuse services, the amount will increase to 80 000 rubles. No income certificates will be required, it is enough to provide passport information and after a few hours you can receive money.
- Raiffeisen Bank - here you can get a loan of up to 600 thousand rubles. but the recipients must meet certain requirements. Conditions for obtaining a loan take into account the age, income level, registration and place of work of the recipient. Also, customers are given a limit period of 55 days.
- BCS Bank - Investment Bank BCS offers everyone a loan with a rate of 16% and a maximum period of 36 months. The objectives of obtaining a loan can be any, and the money will be transferred to an account opened with this bank. The minimum loan amount is 50,000 rubles, the maximum 500,000 rubles. Get a loan can persons over 23 years.
- UniCredit Bank is the last bank in our list, with which you can get a loan of up to 500 thousand rubles. . The maximum payment period is 84 months. The requirements for borrowers are the following: at least one year of work experience, income of 15,000 rubles, Russian citizenship, over 25 years old, credit history does not contain delays in payments.
When money is urgently needed and there are no friends who can help you out - the only option is to contact financial institutions. Thanks to this list, you can find the most favorable conditions and submit applications without leaving your home.
You will also be interested in:
- Is it worth taking a loan?
- Reasonable savings
- How to save money?