Beginners webmasters are looking for answers to many questions, but do not always find quality sources of information. The most important question that interests them is "What sites need to be created?". The answer to this question is obvious - quality and interesting, both for you and for potential visitors.
More experienced webmasters will answer this question - you need to create optimized websites, which is the right answer, but not quite literate for beginners. To build a career in the field of website building, first you need to figure out who the webmaster is and what functions he performs. Only after that you can begin to study SEO.
Tips for novice webmasters
You will only get a sufficient level of knowledge if you constantly practice.
Now I would like to present you some tips for beginning webmasters:
- Self-interest. In order for your site to start actively being created, filled and developed, you will need to make it first of all interesting for yourself. That is why most webmasters argue that the subject should be chosen not on the basis of future profits, but on the basis of their own interests. In this case, anything fits, you like to follow the fashion - we create a women's blog, you like to watch football, and you know all the teams - we create a website about sports, etc.
- We don’t invest. Creating the first site is better not to invest money in it, because in most cases, after a while you can understand that you do not like it or that you are doing something wrong. In addition, working on your project yourself, you will receive the invaluable experience that will be required for the further development of activities.
- We develop the site. At this stage you will need to master at least the basics of SEO optimization. In order for the resource to gradually become popular and the search engines perceive it as a high-quality platform, it will be necessary to carry out a series of actions to optimize it. Again, you should pay attention that it is better to do everything yourself and not spend money on the services of optimizers.
- Attract attention to yourself. Your site must be visited, because after filling it with comments and due to positive feedback, you will certainly want to continue the work begun. While pursuing an increase in attendance, stick to natural ways, and also strive to attract targeted traffic.
This list can be continued indefinitely, because a quality resource should have a huge number of positive factors. Starting to create a website, set a goal for yourself - create a website for people , and not realize a platform that will bring you money.
You will also be interested in:
- How to add a site to DMOZ?
- Changes with the arrival of HTML5
- Black optimization method - cloaking