The bulk of all new sites are information resources and blogs.
Webmasters have long understood that it’s much easier to promote pages with quality articles and large amounts of text. Moreover, this kind of sites can be created without any special knowledge of programming.
The only difficulty is the need to constantly write many new articles.
But there is a great way out - hire a freelancer. What copywriter does your site need? There are several important criteria for selecting a quality author for your publications, and in this article we will present them to you.
Selection criteria for a copywriter
- select only those artists for whom copywriting is the main activity. If the author earns the creation of articles for his bread, he will responsibly approach his duties;
- before you decide on constant cooperation, be sure to talk with a freelancer. It is possible that copywriting is a side job for him, and this option does not suit you;
- when choosing an author, check his position, it is much better when the author tries not only to please the customer, but to create high-quality content. Consider ideological ideas and proposals on his part as a positive factor;
- after receiving the first batch of articles, carefully read the text. Pay attention to their style, if it is no different, the same words are used everywhere, this indicates a low level of professionalism of the author;
- care must also be exercised when evaluating the uniqueness of materials. It is possible that under the guise of copywriting, you are selling rewriting, and it has a completely different cost. It is good that modern programs easily determine this;
- you need to make sure in advance that the author is ready to change and provide flexible conditions. After receiving the first article, be sure to criticize any flaw and check the reaction. A competent author will not argue, but will adequately perceive your remarks;
- gather as much information as possible about a potential “employee”. Check out the reviews on his activities, if possible, communicate with other clients, and it would not be superfluous to ask him to send you a portfolio;
- discuss all aspects of your cooperation and actions with a copywriter in case of violation of agreements. Do not forget that the responsibilities appear not only from the author, but also from you, for example, timely payment of his labor.
It is becoming more and more difficult to find a good copywriter , since beginners often write articles, and professionals gradually leave this sphere due to insufficient profitability.
That is why many are looking for a copywriter, but you don’t need to negotiate with anyone, it’s better to write texts yourself and continue to strictly evaluate each candidate.
You will also be interested in:
- Percussion words and text rhythm
- Which is better than Advego, Etxt or TextSale?
- Where should I find a copywriter?