All webmasters know that you can get a huge popularity of your project, if you increase the link mass.
Most of them just buy links, but this rather leads to an increase in puzomerok, rather than an increase in popularity. In order for links to even promote the site, you will need to strive for natural link building.
We already told how to get natural links and in the first paragraph indicated that it is necessary to make high-quality content. In this article we will look at what content will increase the natural links. Using various options of materials, you will attract attention and quite possibly receive tangible benefits.
What content brings natural links?
- webmasters quite often tell on their resources about TOPs, ratings, methods and other lists. You can make your own ratings, but the distribution of positions should be explained in detail;
- you can find many projects on the Internet that are more advanced than your site. Use this, tell us about their activities, leave feedback, it will surely attract their attention and maybe they will link to your resource to show off your feedback;
- be sure to use infographics, this is one of the most effective ways to attract attention. What it is? This image, which presents a variety of information. In the Infographics article for online business development, we presented several useful resources to help create such a schedule;
- use controversial topics, and even better take into account relevant information. If you manage to get users to express their opinions, consider that your plan has worked. The main goal is to develop a serious dispute;
- regardless of the subject of your resource, you can open a new section with news. Owners of other sites will definitely take advantage of this section, but remember that it will be extremely difficult to fill it;
- when compiling any instructions, prescribe and explain every moment. Even when telling about a service, begin the description with registration, such materials often receive natural links;
- conduct interviews with famous personalities. Of course, world leaders will find it difficult to attract for this, but there are many other (less popular) specialists who can share their experience;
- publish materials in which you answer user questions. It will be something like your FAQ, on a specific topic. As a rule, comments often appear under such materials, and this attracts attention.
Use all kinds of content to get as many natural links as possible. Also, do not forget that only “live” blogs are awarded with a constant increase in the reference mass, therefore, you need to publish new materials as often as possible.
You will also be interested in:
- How do you need to collect subscribers for the newsletter?
- Where is it better to buy links?
- Not quality links