When developing a site, many webmasters use local servers. For example, you can make a full-fledged resource using Denwer, even if you do not have access to the Internet.
Due to this, it will be possible to immediately check all the shortcomings and, if necessary, correct errors, while the site is not yet started indexed by search engines.
After that, the question arises how to place the site on the world wide web? There are several ways to do this. We will present you 4 options for placing a site on the Internet, which you can use.
Depending on your goals and financial capabilities, choose the appropriate option.
1. Home server Your computer can be used as a server, and you don’t have to pay for hosting. I would just like to say that this is not the best option, as to understand all the intricacies of creating a server at home is not so easy.
In addition, your website will be available only when the computer is turned on. Needless to say about the load that a large number of visitors of the site can cause, the speed of your Internet connection is hardly enough.
However, this option cannot be ignored, and for creating a server at home, special software is provided.
2. Paid hosting. The easiest and most reliable option for hosting a site. There are many proven hosting providers that provide services for 100-120 rubles per month.
For example, you can use the services of the following companies:
By paying a monthly fee, your the site will always be available and no problems should arise. If they still appear, it is enough to apply to those. support
3. Free hosting. No, this is not about or, these are free designers with free hosting, but you cannot place on them platforms created via CMS. There are hosting providers that provide free rates for webmasters.
One of them is Hostinger. ru. Each registered user on their website receives:
For an additional fee, you can connect other services. If in doubt, as a hosting, read reviews, most of them are positive.
4. Server rental This option is used by professionals who need reliable, high-quality and powerful hosting for hosting large projects or adding a large number of different sites.
Practically at every popular hosting provider, the possibility of renting a server is provided, here are Timeweb fees:
In essence, you will receive a computer that will constantly work and you will control it remotely. As you can see, prices are high, so only experienced webmasters or owners of popular projects use this method of hosting sites.
Now you know how to put a website on the Internet and can choose the most suitable option for yourself.
In conclusion, I would like to say that it is better to use inexpensive hosting services to start the site, and if the project develops in the future, it can be transferred to a more powerful hosting or dedicated server.
You will also be interested in:
- TOP plugins for WordPress
- Monetizing the site through Adlabs
- How to monetize free blogs?