Possessing the desire to become a true professional entrepreneurial activity, people begin to look for sources of useful information. There is a lot of literature about business, but not all can be called really high-quality.
Unfortunately, some of the authors of the books did not bother to consider the most important points, and in some cases even had wrong beliefs.
Books about business
The best books about business that we present to you in this article are best suited for learning the intricacies of entrepreneurial activity:
- A century of absurdities. The book was written back in 1989, and only decades later, it began to be called prophecy. The fact is that the author described new technologies that will affect the ways of working and the rules of life, and this is observed in the modern world. In addition, this book contains interesting information about changing the daily and working life of people.
- Built forever. The next book was compiled by several authors in 1994. Its content describes the numerous successes of people whose first and last names are still used, and in some cases for the presentation of objects. Success stories are accompanied by an analysis of the activities of the founders of large companies.
- Emotional intelligence. This book was written by Daniel Goleman in 1995. Scientists have shown that people with different levels of intelligence (IQ) are able to do the same job, and why this happens, you can learn from this book. Many of the ideas from this book are the kind of standards that are used in evaluating employees.
- Fifth discipline. This book will be of interest to managing companies , because it contains useful information about the art of a self-taught business system. As a rule, such books contain a lot of analytical information, and their structure is based on statistical data, but this book is an exception. The author began writing it after meditation.
- Purpose. Please note that this book has been reprinted several times, but we advise you to use the 1999 edition. It differs from the usual business literature in that its author is not a graduate of a business school and not the owner of large companies, but an ordinary physicist. In addition, instead of trivial tips and stories, the book is written like a novel, the essence of which allows you to get valuable information for entrepreneurs.
- Manager in one minute. The title of this book already gives us some information about its content. This book, unlike the previous versions, does not contain a large number of pages, but at the same time it is very popular. One of the interesting points from this book is the need to express praise or reprimand within one minute.
You can learn how to be a successful entrepreneur, especially since there are plenty of information sources today. Try to take the first step into small business - read a useful book and get some knowledge.
You will also be interested in:
- How to work with a terrible boss?
- Is it worth taking a loan?
- What makes the poor and rich