Today is Day 3 Warm-up. For original Ed Dale posts, see here and here.
Online business is impossible without effective tools. Today I will introduce you to one of them. This is Mozilla FireFox - the official browser of the Autumn Marathon. Download the distribution you can on the official website of Mozilla.
However, we don’t need a “naked” fox. In order to get some benefit from him, we have to dress them in special accessories, which I will talk about.
In principle, all accessories You can find FireLise here, but there are a lot of them, and we will need no more than 10-15 pieces. Here is a list of required clothes for your beast:
- del. icio. us Bookmarks - provides access to bookmarks and allows you to bookmark sites you like;
- FoxyTunes (optional) - allows you to control a media player directly from a browser;
- ScribeFire - allows you to write messages your blog directly from the browser;
- SearchStatus - shows the PageRank of the page and its position in the Alexa ranking;
- Google Notebook - allows you to take notes while browsing websites (to work in Notepad you need to have an active Gmail account );
- SEO for Firefox - SEO information in search engines Google and Yahoo! For Runet it is better to use SEO Quake;
- Session Manager - a functional session manager, saves and restores the state of all windows;
- StumbleUpon - StumbleUpon toolbar;
- VideoDownloader - allows you to download videos from YouTube, Google, Metacafe, iFilm and other sites;
- IE Tab - allows you to open In ternet Explorer inside FireFox;
Install the add-ons, restart FireFox and start working. Over time, you will become attached to them so that you can no longer do without them.
Warning: Do not install too many add-ons. This may cause the browser to work incorrectly.
- 10 Steps to Promote Video on Social Networks
- Create an SEO Empire
- The perfect time to submit news to Digg
- How to double traffic in a few days
Do you like articles? Subscribe to the newsletter!