One of the best ideas for making money on the Internet is to create your own website. Today, many users are trying to run their resources, but to achieve their high popularity is not so simple.
Accordingly, it is also very difficult to start getting decent income from the site.
Website promotion is necessary, because as long as no one finds out about your project, it cannot become popular. But newcomers are often in a hurry in this plan and begin to spend money on advertising, even not finishing the site. What you need to do before the promotion of the site? In this article we will present the required steps.
Preparing the site for promotion
- Purpose of the site. The first thing you need to decide why your site was created. Each resource owner must clearly understand what he expects from visitors. When you figure this out, it will be easier to choose the direction for promotion, as well as to determine landing pages.
- Main goal. Most likely, after determining the goals, there will be only one main one. Using it, you must highlight all the most important. For example, if you decide to collect referrals to a specific service, put links to it and logos wherever possible.
- Extra Items. When visiting your resource, the user's attention may be scattered. This happens for a number of different reasons, and more often this is accompanied by unnecessary elements. Remove all sorts of widgets with the weather or time, they are not needed by anyone and prevent visitors from performing the action that you need.
- Visitor benefit. No matter how much you talk about yourself, visitors are more interested in their lives. Therefore, offering them somewhere to register or buy something, describe the positive changes in their lives.
- Your uniqueness. The network "turns" a lot of entrepreneurs who have the same goal. To make sure customers are sure that they are on the right site, describe your originality and tell us what you are better than others.
- Visitor Confidence. In order for people to begin to perform the actions you need, you need to earn their trust. Purchase of goods, use of services or online service - all this is perceived with suspicion, so provide detailed descriptions, reviews and examples of use.
- Having errors. Before website promotion you need to make sure that your website is of high quality and does not contain technical errors. For this there are special services -, Scanlight, Seorch. pro. We also recommend checking all texts for errors through.
- Content availability. It is possible to promote a site only after it is fully completed, and for information resources it is important to work on the content. When you pay for advertising or promotion, people go to the site and they will be disappointed if they do not find anything interesting or useful.
- Reviews and storytelling. Any online offer is suspicious, so reviews will help you deal with the fears of visitors. Also, storytelling is a great way to do this - a method of writing stories that describes how life has changed in a positive way after using services or buying goods.
If your platform is already ready for promotion, then find out where to order the website promotion and start investing money in your project. Well, if you do not have start-up capital, use the website promotion in free ways.
You will also be interested in:
- Website promotion through search tips
- Autosurfing in website promotion
- How to save on website promotion?