Press releases are ideal for disseminating information about your company or your website on the Internet. Press releases as effective advertising, has long been used by many companies, and you can see this .
Open the news sections in the search engines and read some of the materials, in almost all of them will be presented the name of a particular company or site. News information is relevant content, namely relevance is one of the positive qualities of information.
The correct structure of the press release
- effective headline (short, informative and attractive);
- the first paragraph should contain a maximum of information in an abbreviated form, so that the reader is interested to read all the material to the end. To do this, you can use a special rule of 6 questions. The essence of this rule is to compile information from short answers to the who, what, where, why, how and when questions;
- the continuation of the press release consists of basic information that describes the news in detail. Here you will need to specify a maximum of related information, presenting statistical data, various indicators, calculations and figures;
- after the presentation of the news, you can describe the company or website. Regardless of the popularity of your activity, a reminder of the existence of your website or company will not be superfluous;
- in conclusion of the press release, indicate various contact details, names and names of companies.
Composing a quality press release is not the only action that needs to be done. In order for news resources to be interested in receiving your information, you will need to draw attention to yourself.
For this, you can use anything from the analysis to the negative consequences of the influence of various factors on your activity.
In conclusion of the article on press releases, I would like to present some tips to those who decide to use this method of disseminating information about their own activities.
Tips for creating a press release
- When writing a press release, be sure to consider who you are writing for text. Definitely it will be compiled for advertising campaigns, but at the same time you should understand which target audience will be interested in thematic news information.
- Each press release must be based on a specific event. Even if several interesting events happened to you at once, it is better to distribute them in separate materials.
- When inserting various data, analysis results and calculations into press releases, they should be clear and precise so that readers have no doubts about your literacy.
- The purpose of creating and distributing press releases, in most cases, is to provide information about a particular company or product, but this is not the only goal for which it is necessary to strive. Thanks to press releases you can influence public opinion, use it in your own interests.
- In order to convince readers of the accuracy of the information that you submit, you should find truly meaningful arguments that can influence their opinion and, if necessary, change it.
News information is one of the most relevant in our time , and according to statistics, over 70% of mobile Internet users are most often interested in it.
You will also be interested in:
- What to do if the reputation of the site falls
- Create a site and lease it
- What is linking and how make it