When you first start making money on the Internet, it seems that all this is very difficult and you have to understand the intricacies for too long.
In fact, there are many activities that are easier to understand and copywriting belongs here. The essence of the work is extremely simple - print articles for sites and sell them (stock exchange Advego and Etxt).
But there are a lot of nuances, not taking into account that novices never succeed. What mistakes on the road to successful copywriting are most common? There are quite a few of them, read the article and try to never allow them if you decide to make money on writing articles.
- All at once. Many newcomers want to immediately go to a stable and high income, while not taking serious action. In order to buy a lot of articles from you, as well as you could charge a high price for them, you will definitely need to gain popularity. Not a single copywriter from the start received good money, and in order to increase the amount, you have to constantly work, reduce the cost, increase the reviews and so on.
- Planning. It would seem, why plan your working day, if the schedule is free, and when working with exchanges, you can work with any volumes. In fact, setting the work schedule and timing is crucial. If you do not clearly define the working time, you can simply forget about it, and then you will not get the money.
- Excessive activity. Income from copywriting depends on the activity of the author, but the measure also needs to be known. If, in pursuit of large profits, you will not get enough sleep and restrict yourself in everything, such an activity will seem unbearable to you, and very soon you will stop doing it. Work no more than 8-10 hours a day, this is the limit.
- Boastfulness. Never brag that you have found an excellent job on the Internet and will soon become a millionaire. The fact is that the income from freelancing is unstable and at any time you can be left without work and without selling articles from the exchange. It is better not to say anything again and then not to hear “Well, where are your millions?”.
- Wrong choice of subject. Choosing profitable topics from which articles are in demand, many beginners forget that they do not have enough knowledge to write texts competently. After writing a few articles, they have negative reviews, but there are no regular customers, therefore, there can be no question of any development.
- Perseverance and patience. Why does a copywriter need perseverance, you have to guess, because every day you need to be able to write several thousand characters every day. As for patience, this is partly related to the first paragraph. Everything and immediately you will not achieve, you will need to gradually build a customer base, as well as stably adding articles to the stock exchange, they can be sold for several months.
- Free job. Who wants to work for free? Naturally, no one, but a copywriter should see this as his benefit. No, you do not need someone to transfer your texts, work on your portfolio, and also prove to everyone that your texts are worth the money you ask for them. On the Etxt exchange, you can even increase the level of professionalism by performing special tasks.
- High quality. No matter what you do, if you want to succeed, the work must be done efficiently. There should be no mistakes in your texts, they should be easy and interesting to read, you need to apply SEO, as well as invent catchy headlines and use copywriting exclusively.
A copywriter can earn more than $ 1000 a month, this is real. The most important thing is to have patience, work actively and at the same time learn to write as best you can.
You’ll also be interested in:
- Which is better, rewriting or translations?
- How fast can a copywriter get?
- How much should a freelancer take to work?