With support: Secrets of passive income - $ 300 per day for six months.
The essence of this method of earning on the context of advertising is already known to you, so in this post I will touch on only some organizational issues that will definitely increase the return on your sites.
In the original article underlying this post, you can read here and here.
- From the very beginning, select 10 phrases. Do not be limited to only one. Sites sharpened by contextual advertising, on average, will bring you $ 3-5 per day, so from the very beginning you should create at least ten sites.
- Buy domains, put WordPress engine on sites, select a topic, write one post (300-500 words) for each site and publish them.
- Index the sites and start gradually pumping them up with reference weight.
- Pay special attention to the site that you think will bring maximum revenue. Write ten quality and optimized for the key phrase articles and actively increase the reference weight of the site. Then grab the second site and do the same. Then for the third and so on. As a result, in a few months, all ten sites will occupy decent positions in the issue and bring considerable aggregate profit.
- After a while, you will be able to identify sites that bring you more money than others. To further increase their profitability, start promoting them with more competitive inquiries. So with $ 5-20 you can raise their daily income to $ 50-100.
- Highlight outsiders. Of course, you should never close the sites with the lowest rates. The main thing is that they pay for themselves and work on the machine. In the future, if you wish, you can come to grips with the promotion of these sites, or just sell them.
- Look for new ways to monetize sites. Why, for example, not to create a subscription list or not to promote CPA-offers and / or partner products, if your site is in the top ten of the issue and attracts 50-100 people per day?
That’s how and all in this way of earning on the Internet. Courtney also has interesting posts on other aspects of Internet marketing, so wait for more useful translations 🙂
Meanwhile, Denis aka Slon7 launched a contest, the participants of which should write a post about a fun and boring way to make money on contextual advertising. The contest will run until May 25, inclusive. The main prize is 250 y. e. Hurry up to participate 🙂
Records by topic:
- How to collect a huge number of relevant key phrases
- for free, adopting the experience of black-slate men: indirect website promotion
- Conquer Google Tops with videos
- Unusual approach to choosing a domain name
Do you like articles? Subscribe to the newsletter!