Liveinternet's most popular statistics service helps to collect various data about thousands of resources.
With it, you can get information about how many people visit the site, from what sources, their geographical location, browser, operating system, page views per minute and much more.
If such statistics are not yet connected to your resource, see how to put the Liveinternet counter. The information obtained from it will be useful for you.
How to make guest access to Liveinternet? Beginners webmasters often ask this question, because the data must be provided to specialists, but you do not want to provide direct access to your profile.
For example, using the services of professional optimizers or some web studio, you will definitely need to provide site statistics.
On the one hand, hardly any of these people will try to spoil something or use data for third-party purposes; on the other hand, you cannot trust anyone.
The easiest way is to open guest access to Liveinternet and after that transfer it to at least someone, a person can still do nothing, except to look at the data you select.
To create such access to statistics you need:
1. Log in and enter your profile statistics:
2. After that, scroll the page and go to change the description:
3. In the next step, you will need to set a password for guest access (write 2 times):
4. To set up the indicators that your guests will see, you need to return to the "Change description" page and select the setting of access to reports there:
5. It remains only to tick off the items that you would like to present with guest access:
A modern webmaster has a lot of useful tools, but not everyone knows how to use them. In addition to Liveinternet, there are browser extensions for the blogger, which will also open up new features.
Do not trust anyone with your profiles, and if you want to open information, use guest modes, they are on many large sites.
It will also be interesting to you:
- How to evaluate blog prospects?
- Monetizing the site through Adlabs