How easy it would seem for you to be a copywriter, in order to reach a professional level and earn decent money, you will need to learn a lot.
Many newcomers feel that their materials are ideal, but after the first paragraph, the reader simply closes them, which indicates a low quality of the text.
How to write live and interesting articles? There are many rules for authors who want to improve the quality of created materials. In this article we will present the best of them. We advise you to get acquainted with the information not only to copywriters, but also to everyone who is engaged in blogging.
We animate the text and increase the interest of readers
- Concrete and reality. The first thing you need to do is ensure that the reader reads the text to the end - it is to make him believe that he is studying accurate information. The best way to do this is to provide concrete examples. For example, if you talk about how you can make money on some affiliate program, provide examples of payments and statistics, then the visitor will have no doubt about the accuracy of the data. And if you are a copywriter, then materials with specific examples will surely be appreciated by buyers.
- Living words. Imagine that the text you create is a picture that you paint in different colors when you print each word. The more interesting the words you use, the more colorful your “picture” becomes. You should never forget that your materials are read by real users, and dry and accurate expressions are pretty much fed up with everything. Here you can add that you can choose the best style for your "live words" depending on the target audience.
- Metaphors. The progenitor of metaphors is Aristotle, and at the expense of "winged expressions", which suggest a comparison according to certain criteria, you can revive your texts. Common examples of metaphors are the icy heart and iron nerves, for sure you know many similar words and expressions. By applying them in your materials, you will also add new "paints" to them.
- Storytelling. Storytelling is already actively used for writing interesting articles, not only for ordinary materials, but also for selling texts. The essence of this powerful tool is to present information, based on a story. For example, for advertising purposes, marketers tell the story of poor people and the incredible events that have changed their lives when using their product. You can use storytelling to write ordinary articles, this increases the interest of readers.
Creating compelling articles can be compared with art , where the most talented and experienced authors achieve success. If you want to achieve serious results from your ability to write articles, continue to learn and be sure to learn 15 tips for copywriters from the blog Workion.
You will also be interested in:
- Styles of articles in copywriting
- Where can I find a copywriter?
- Marketing texts with an emphasis on problems