Freelancers are forced to spend a lot of time on the computer, which certainly affects their health. First of all, it is necessary to remember the effect on vision , because the eyes are concentrated on the monitor screen without stopping.
In what way do you see an experienced worker using a computer? Clearly, in his image there are glasses.
Eye Support when using the Internet
If you don’t want to wear glasses, but want to surf the Internet, here are some tips:
- We buy an LCD monitor. LCD monitors are fairly common, however, some desktop users still use CRT. In addition to the fact that thin monitors take up much less space, they exert less strain on the eyes. When choosing an LCD monitor to be based not on the price. Even the most expensive monitors after 2 minutes can cause itchy eyes, so choose a monitor if the image is on it, does not irritate your eyesight.
- Adjust the clear image. Various noise and image clarity can be eliminated by some actions. First, you will need a high-quality video card, secondly, in the monitor settings you will need to set the maximum clarity, thirdly, when noise appears, check the cable, maybe it is their source.
- Settings for various actions. Modern monitors have already installed a function that allows you to change the brightness of the image by pressing one button. This is done so that it is convenient to switch modes with different computer use. For example, looking at pictures or a film, it is better to increase the brightness a little, while working with texts, it is better to make them dull.
- Extra light. When working at the computer, be sure to ensure that you are surrounded by additional light. During the day you can open the curtains at night, turn on the desk lamp. Also note that the light should not reflect from your monitor.
- Proper positioning of the monitor. The optimal distance of your eyes to the monitor is 45 cm. In addition, you will need to sit down so that the upper border of the monitor is flush with your eyes. In order not to disturb comfort, place the bottom edge of the monitor a little closer than the top.
- Rest for the eyes. Every hour, no matter what you were doing at the computer, let your eyes rest. Five minutes will be quite enough and will be much more effective if during this time you massage them or use various stress relief techniques from the eyes.
Now you know how to work on the network without harming your eyes , and you can safely continue your activity.
You will also be interested in:
- Earnings on currency exchange, is this real?
- Secrets of successful freelancers
- Business in information products