Virtual business is directly related to converting traffic, i.e., redirecting users from some resources and turning visitors into customers.
Different ways to improve conversion are used to achieve the best possible results, but landing page is an indispensable tool.
We have already talked about landings to increase conversion, their use really improves the performance, but to develop such a page, you will have to take into account some subtleties. How to make the perfect Landing Page, we will write down the points in this article.
Landing Page Performance Secrets
The quality of the Landing Page or a regular one-page site is determined solely by the conversion level, and to achieve the best results, consider the following points:
- Landing must necessarily provide relevant content for search engines to perceive the page positively. The presence of keywords here is one of the main factors;
- many users load landing pages with many different widgets and forms, but this is best not to do. Yes, all additional functions can improve the appearance of the page, but in the end visitors can simply get lost in the interface;
- everything that you offer to users in advertising should be described in detail on the landing page. In other words, a potential client should find on the one-page site exactly what he has visited;
- the so-called Short landing page (pages without scrolling), it is better not to use at all. Landing needs to be filled with enough information so that users spend as much time as possible on it;
- there should be no errors on this page. Most visitors will only briefly go over the text, and if they do not find any errors and complex data, they will begin to study the information;
- to achieve a good conversion, you need to clearly explain to the visitor what action he must perform. It can be anything from making a deal, to subscribing to a newsletter, the main thing is to explain well what needs to be done;
- to gain, you need to think of ways that will help convince the visitor to perform the described action. These can be additional bonuses or just make up the original instructions;
- attract only targeted traffic to the Landing Page, otherwise there can be no good conversion rates. If the user is not initially interested in your activity, then what's the point of inviting him to the landing page;
- all important information about your offer should be in the upper part of the one-page page. In other words, this data should be observed even without scrolling the page;
- so that no one doubts that you are offering something worthwhile, add feedback to the landing page, and even better detailed reviews. A great option is to record video reviews (if the product is real);
- you can reinforce the confidence of a potential client with the help of information about their safety. Tell them that he will have the opportunity to return the money or use the demo version to increase his credibility.
When visiting various sites, you often have to get on the landing page, and it is worth noting that not all of these pages are of decent quality. As a result, a good envelope does not come from them, so they do not bring any benefit.
Create only high-quality landings and do not force your visitors to make unnecessary transitions to uninteresting one-page pages.
It will also be interesting to you:
- How to get rich to a journalist on the Internet?
- Attracting Email Subscribers from Teasers
- What should be on a one-page website ?