Based on statistics, more than 500,000 new blogs appear around the world every day. Most likely, the creator of each of the sites was counting on the "golden mountains" and began to develop with a great desire to realize a truly large and profitable resource.
Unfortunately, only a few develop their sites so that they can be called successful bloggers. How to make a blog popular? This question torments many beginners, so let's consider the most important points.
Ways to popularize the blog
- development perspectives your project gets even when choosing topics. If you decide, before you create a website, to study related information, including this article, then you are strongly advised to carefully consider the subject of the blog. It should reflect your interests, at the same time be profitable and relevant;
- correctly composed semantic core is also the most important moment influencing the popularity of the blog. Keywords should be selected in accordance with the topic, as well as analyzed for relevance and competitiveness;
- popular blogs are those that stand out among thousands of gray and boring sites. Work on the look of your resource, create a unique and attractive design, as well as an exclusive logo, seeing that each visitor to your resource will remember the name of your site; stable hosting. If you pay a lot of money for hosting, it does not mean that it is of high quality. You can check it through special services and when studying reviews;
- a quality resource will surely attract the attention of fraudsters, so it must be secured by various means. This also includes work on the speed of the resource. Database optimization, archive compression, image optimization and much more will allow you to influence the speed of your resource;
- use every opportunity to make your site even better. If you use CMS, download and install the necessary plugins, modules and other elements. The more useful the functional will be, the more convenient it will be for your visitors to use the site;
- be sure to create a blog map (catalog of articles on your site). When creating a blog card, it must be taken into account that it can be useful not only for visitors to go to the full list of materials, but also for the search robot to index pages faster;
- blog content should be stable and as often as possible. Firstly, the stable addition of materials will increase the speed of indexing the site, secondly, by adding high-quality and interesting materials, you will get a lot of regular visitors;
- install all the available functionality on the sites to connect with social networks. You can set authorization through social. network, commenting, put social widgets. networks, as well as set the Like buttons, etc.,
- , there must be links to other resources on the pages of your blog. Being engaged in internal linking, you will not only affect the optimization of the resource that search engines take into account, but also provide a lot of navigation within the site;
- buy links to your site from all available donors. At the moment, there are many different link exchanges where you can purchase reference mass. Just do not forget that links can be bought by establishing links with site administrators;
- announce new blog posts in various services and social networks. Thus, you can get a lot of additional traffic;
- create a subscription form and collect subscribers. Offer them at least something to subscribe to your newsletter, and then systematically remind them of your existence by sending newsletters;
- if your blog is commented, do not leave the user's opinion unnoticed, continue the dialogue or develop a dispute, all this will allow you to "wake up" visitors who will begin to comment on the site;
- hold various promotions contests and in every way attract attention to yourself. In the same paragraph, you can include independent participation in various blogosphere contests. They are held quite often, so you can very quickly achieve a certain popularity;
These 15 ways to make a blog popular will help you achieve the desired result. It is best to use all these methods in a complex, then you can make a blog popular in the shortest possible time.
You will also be interested in:
- Buying a site
- Unique content for the site
- Why site traffic is falling