The online trading business has become so popular lately that even non-e-commerce people started thinking about opening their own online store. The idea of opening a virtual store is far from new and thousands of people have already taken advantage of it.
It is worth noting that trading on the Internet has led to the success of many, but at the same time, unsuccessful cases there was a huge amount. Why does someone come to positive results, and someone closes his business? Each organizes his own activities in his own way and the success of the development of activities depends mainly on this.
High sales - the success of the online store
After completing the first steps in the field of virtual trading, most entrepreneurs are wondering "How to increase sales in the online store ? ".
There are several ways to influence the number of sales:
- Create a basket of goods. Next to each product there is a button for buying it. Studies have shown that the Buyer button, rather than the Buy button, is much more effective for the buyer. If your site does not provide functionality for adding products to the cart, it's time to think about its implementation.
- Opinions and recommendations. Who do online shoppers trust? Opinion of other consumers. When making a purchase be sure to ask for the email address to further support the user. Also offer to leave feedback on various products. In extreme cases, screw these reviews, but make them look natural.
- Convenient delivery. According to the statistics of transitions in online stores, pages with information on the delivery of goods have a huge amount of views. What does this mean? The fact that many buyers are interested in options and shipping costs. Try to provide as many options as possible and, if possible, make delivery free, at least in a specific region.
- Company Information. A page that is also accompanied by a large number of views is information about the online store. Be sure to provide informative material about the activities of your company, in which your achievements and positive aspects of cooperation will be presented.
- Information about the availability of goods. Customers of virtual stores go berserk when, after a long search and payment for their goods, they are notified of the lack of products in stock. Do not allow this, post information about the availability of goods next to the product.
- Descriptions of goods. The main problem of virtual trading is the inability to give the client to "touch" the product. Without observing the detailed description, the potential buyer may simply refuse to purchase because of the uncertainty that he will receive exactly the product that is represented in the image. It is much more effective to add to the description of the video, in which the goods are presented from all sides or in the process of use.
The success of an online store depends on the number of transactions. If you already have a marketplace, but you are not satisfied with the number of sales, do not be discouraged, now you know what needs to be done to fix it.
You will also be interested in:
- Customer support and motivation
- Instructions for opening an online store
- How to make more money on a blog?