For web site monetization, most webmasters use contextual advertising. The most popular contextual advertising service is Google Adsense. One of the common problems when using this service is a high probability of getting a ban. Unfortunately, a huge number of people get banned, even if they do not significantly break the rules.
If the account is banned, then it is difficult to recover it. You can only apply for account unblocking in a year, and it’s not a fact that your application will be approved, so you need to be careful and attentive when using Adsense advertising. How to avoid a ban account on Adsense? To do this, there are several precautions.
Tips for using Google Adsense
- Under no circumstances should you click on the adverts installed on your site. It is clearly spelled out in the Adsense rules, and the algorithms of the system are able to determine your actions, even if you change the IP address.
- Some, cunning webmasters, in order not to click on the advertisement themselves, ask their friends and acquaintances to do it. In some cases, this can be done, but in this case the risk of a ban is very high.
- Adsense accepts websites where there is no adult content, if you have passed the test and your resource has been added, it is better not to add any materials from the category "+18", otherwise a ban is unavoidable.
- In continuation of the preceding paragraph, do not add content that you are not the author of. Allowed to use the information of other authors only if they gave you their consent.
- When selling or placing links on your site, be sure to check the resources to which you refer. The fact is that the risks of a ban increase if your site has links to prohibited or non-quality resources (adult, online casinos, etc.).
- After you receive the code from Adsense, do not even try to modify it, this may cause the account to be blocked. The rules of the advertising service is also spelled out.
- It is not allowed to place pictures next to Adsense ad units. This is explained by the fact that some visitors, watching pictures, may consider advertising as an image and in this case an erroneous transition will be counted.
- The most common reason for blocking accounts on Adsense is artificially attracting clicks. Your competitors or ordinary attackers can create a task on any mailer, so that users click on advertisements, so you need to carefully monitor the statistics. If you see a sharp increase in clicks on advertising, then you need to promptly notify Adsense employees.
By taking precautions, you can almost completely eliminate the possibility of blocking the account . Be careful and be sure to read the Adsense rules before using this service.
You will also be interested in:
- Earnings with Google Adsense
- Study the search engines and earn
- How to make more money on context