It so happened that VPS from ua-hosting came to my test now. company.
This is what was revealed in the course of a couple of months of active work with them.
- There are no features or "buns". An ordinary hoster.
- The support responds quickly even at night. They answered at night in 8 minutes. Friendly.
- The prices are competitive .
- Uptime is high.
- They are hosted in livebee.
- But it looks like they do not monitor the availability of servers running VPS. At least, that’s how the support responded. VPS did not lay. Available all the time. Perhaps my question was not completely understood.
If there is more information, I will update the article.