Farmania is a farm with output to Webmoney, QIWI, Yandex. Money

Play the game and make money - not many people come online every day for this purpose.

But it’s quite realistic to make money from games, you just need to choose quality projects and invest a small amount . But the most important thing is to find a game with a conclusion on the necessary payment system.

Farmania farm with output to Webmoney, QIWI, Yandex. Money and other payment systems.

The project is interesting and here you will not find any pitfalls, such as payment points or the mandatory attraction of referrals for withdrawing funds. Your task is kept to a minimum - buying animals and collecting products.

Farmania is a farm with output to Webmoney, QIWI, Yandex. Money

The game is closed

Online farm with Webmoney output

After registering at Farmania, a free chicken is issued, which brings eggs. This is a starting bonus, but the animal has a lifespan, so you will need to re-buy other animals. The choice here is not big:

Farmania is a farm with output to Webmoney, QIWI, Yandex. Money

These are cheaper animals, but their yield is up to 53%, and this is a serious indicator. Nevertheless, it is not the maximum, since sheep and cows bring even more profit:

Farmania is a farm with output to Webmoney, QIWI, Yandex. Money

65% monthly yield is not offered on any other project, these are really favorable conditions .

To buy animals, you will need to first deposit funds into your account. There are 2 options available for this:

Farmania is a farm with output to Webmoney, QIWI, Yandex. Money

Using any of these options, you can transfer funds from different payment systems and bank cards (from the balance of the phone). You will not be able to buy a cow right away; only chicken is available without experience, but their yield of 46% is an excellent option for investments.

Having invested 44 rubles to buy a chicken, you will sometimes have to enter the game to keep track of the warehouse:

Farmania is a farm with output to Webmoney, QIWI, Yandex. Money

As you can see, there are 78 eggs in stock now, and they occupy some space in the warehouse. A total of 50,000 units of products can be stored; if the warehouse is full, production stops. If desired, you can pay for the expansion of the warehouse.

Expansion of the warehouse has several levels, you can go to them depending on experience. The maximum warehouse capacity is 25600000 units of production.

When there are a lot of products in stock, go to the market and sell them:

Farmania is a farm with output to Webmoney, QIWI, Yandex. Money

The selling rate for 100 products = 1 coin. From the amount of sale of goods, you get 80% of the balance for withdrawal and can immediately order payment. The remaining 20% ​​go to the account for purchases, with it you can develop your farm.

Do not forget to enter the game every day to receive a bonus of 10 to 1000 coins (depending on your level).

Withdrawing money from the game is easy; to do this, select the payment system and fill out a small form:

Farmania is a farm with output to Webmoney, QIWI, Yandex. Money

Please note that the minimum threshold is set for output 10 rubles is 1000 coins.

You should know that at Farmania you can:

  • change money to the balance for purchases with a bonus of +10%;
  • attract referrals and receive 10% of deposits ;
  • participate in the referral contest and win money;
  • become the best investor and get up to 25% of their deposits;
  • play coins for heads and tails;
  • participate in the auction interrupting the rates of other participants.

In general, virtual money withdrawal farms are an excellent option for profit. If you are interested in the project Farmania, then be sure to register in such games as.

Using several projects, you reduce risks and increase profitability, because each of them has different bonuses.

You will also be interested in:
- Playing with the withdrawal of money Golden Birds
- Beerfarm game
- Earnings in the game Army Money

Search

Related Articles