Forex Exchange is an ideal niche for serious earnings on the Internet, but only the person who understands the intricacies of the movement of exchange rates can achieve success here.
Each trader needs to figure out what various changes in assets depend on, which will help to make competent forecasts.
What influences the currency rate? There are several factors on the basis of which assumptions on the course change are made.
Regardless of whether you are making classic deals or making money on binary options, you will need to make predictions. Learn to analyze useful information and it will be easier for you to predict the best option for conducting a transaction.
Below are 7 factors that affect Forex , but in fact there are many more.
We have identified only the main ones:
1. Export and import in the country. In each country there is a production of various goods that are exported to other states.
Import is the purchase of foreign goods. Ideally, there should be a balance between these ratios, but if the import figures are much higher, there is a shortage of currency in the country, as a result, this leads to a decline in the national currency rate. According to experienced experts, this factor is one of the most important.
Increased exports are also not so good, as this greatly increases the exchange rate, which leads to an increase in prices for goods and makes them not competitive in world markets.
2. Economic indicators of the country. Well-known indicators of GDP, inflation and unemployment are macroeconomic factors that also affect the rates of national currencies.
It is easy to find such data, and based on them you can build forecasts. For example, if inflation and unemployment increase, then a decline in the exchange rate is inevitable.
3. Politics of the Central Bank. The way the country's central bank operates can instantly affect the exchange rate.
Slightly higher, we have already said that increased exports have a negative impact on the economy, so the Central Bank may take actions to reduce the exchange rate to maintain a balance.
Of course, basically this structure deals with the appreciation of the state’s currency, but there are exceptions, so you need to know what goals the central bank sets itself.
4. Investments. We are talking about large investment projects, for example, building factories or creating new trade relations.
When businessmen attract foreign investors or enter into lucrative contracts with foreign partners, this has a good effect on the growth of the currency. Why? The inflow of foreign currency is being established.
5. Use of currency. Far from all countries, people prefer to use the national currency. This is a negative factor for the economy.
All internal operations should be carried out only using the currency issued by the state. Why do people use "other people's money"? Because some do not trust the stability of the course.
6. Currency speculation. Owners of large assets may influence currency fluctuations by taking various actions.
They “swing” courses using all kinds of leverage, and this is done with the sole purpose of making money. After influencing the courses, they carry out various speculations and thus “fill” their pockets.
The central banks of the states constantly monitor the actions of the major "players" of the foreign exchange market and, in their attempts to destabilize the currency, impose sanctions.
7. Unexpected situations. More than once there have been force majeure situations affecting the economic component of the state.
It can be anything from accidents at large factories to wars. Only the rate of elimination of the problem depends on the recovery of the national currency. If the state does not take the necessary action, the course will continue to fall.
Now, studying the news, watching them on TV, analyzing statistics and getting other information, it will be easier for you to use it when making forecasts.
Forex knowledge is invaluable, and use the services of the best brokers to apply them. Start with small bets, having gained experience, you will “flow” into trading and be able to conduct profitable trades.
You will also be interested in:
- Favorable e-currency exchange rate
- Earnings on currency exchange, is this real?
- Binary options trading on news