Internal site optimization plays an equally important role in promotion as external optimization. Unfortunately, not all newbies understand this, which is becoming one of the reasons for not competently promoting a resource. For example, if you have not taken care of setting up relinking or optimizing texts, then you may not begin to acquire links.
In this article, we have compiled 7 important internal optimization rules that every webmaster should remember. Ignoring the rules of optimization, sooner or later you will realize that you have lost a lot and will begin to completely rework your project, and to do this at the very beginning is much better.
Proper internal site optimization
- Keywords in the headers. When adding a new article to the site, be sure to set keywords in its title. You can pick up keys for almost any topic, let the key be diluted (query in plural, the places of words are changed, etc.), the most important thing is that it should be in the title.
- Meta description. Some webmasters simply do not include meta description (description), and because of this position of your pages in the issue may be significantly lower. Create a unique description for each material and be sure to add keywords to it, search engines take this into account when ranking.
- The correct URL. No less important factor that must be taken into account. When novices create websites on the engines, a long text with incomprehensible characters may be displayed in the address bar when switching to their sites - this is a gross error. You need to turn on the CNC, and also make sure that the addresses of the pages contain keywords (despite the transliteration).
- Header tags. Headings and subheadings are used to separate the text. When there are many of them in the article, this is a positive one, search engines consider it a good structured one. To explain to the search engine where you have headings and subheadings, use the tags H1, H2, H3 and so on.
- Keywords. The most important element of optimization that needs to be correctly implemented on your resource is keywords. It is necessary to add popular queries to texts, but it is very important not to make it too concentrated. The fact is that search engines can impose filters for a large number of keywords, be careful.
- Optimization of pictures. To make the site look more attractive, most webmasters accompany it with various images. Before you add a picture to the site, be sure to adjust it to the desired size and try to make it so that it is not weighty (in terms of memory), otherwise, the site may take too long to load. In addition, for each image be sure to prescribe the tag, otherwise the search engine will not be able to determine the content of the image.
- Internal relink. A very important point of internal optimization, which must be present on a quality website. In the article Types of internal linking, we considered several types of internal links, use this information and install all types of linking on your site.
It seems to you that there is no point in wasting time on additional actions to improve your site and it is better to write more articles than to do optimization? You are deeply mistaken, conduct an experiment, optimize your resource and watch how its attendance has increased, and advanced positions in the issue.
You will also be interested in:
- How to check cross-browser compatibility of the site?
- Earnings on Gogetlinks
- 4 popular webmasters