In articles about remote earnings, we periodically say that it is not necessary to be a programmer in order to make money online.
But if you gain knowledge in programming, you can make serious progress. Competent programmers are in demand and their activities are well paid, so this is the best direction for learning.
How to earn a programmer on the Internet? A person with a field of knowledge closely related to the Internet has plenty of options for work.
Besides the fact that sites with vacancies are literally “crammed” with offers for programmers, you can work remotely. On the Internet, programmer services are also in demand.
From the huge number of options for earning a programmer, we identified several best ways:
1. Video courses. There are a lot of people who want to learn how to program and create at least small scripts. All of them are willing to pay money for such training, so programmers can earn money on video courses.
Info-businessmen are now selling different courses on Photoshop, working with video editors, and even creating websites.
Programming courses will be an excellent product for entering the information business. Writing them is not so easy, but sales will bring a good income.
2. Programs and source codes. Big profits are made by people offering their programs. You can "go through the forums" and find a huge number of proposals to create different programs and scripts.
Even earnings on the source code of programs can bring a good income, but software should be useful and developments should be of high quality.
3. Own project. Many programmers have already launched business on their programs. You can develop different software, as did the creators, GatherProxy Scraper, and so on.
Try to come up with an interesting idea for your program. Look at the problems faced by users, and offer them your solution.
To launch your project you will definitely need your own website, but for a programmer this will not definitely become a serious barrier.
4. Freelance. On freelance exchanges, job offers for programmers are added almost every day. Some ask to complete a project, and some are ready to take a programmer for a permanent job:
Choose how you prefer to work with individual orders or on an ongoing basis. As an option, write to different web studios with a proposal for cooperation. Programmers are often lacking in many website development companies.
5. Help students. Programming knowledge can also be applied to assist students. Course, theses, essays and much more will begin to bring you income.
Take advantage of the service, register and view the available orders:
For one course work here pay at least 900 rubles, and for the thesis the minimum remuneration is 4500 rubles. It is possible that it is in this area that you will show your full potential.
Not many people versed in programming are interested in how to make money for a programmer on the Internet.
This is natural, because experts from this field themselves know what to do on the network with such skills. However, some obvious choices are sometimes overlooked or forgotten, so this article should be helpful.
You will also be interested in:
- Earnings on the Internet for an engineer
- Turn 100 rubles into 75,000 with Geometry
- How to make money on Forex, not trading? FBS system