Blogging has become not just a passion of thousands of people, a huge number of personal diaries appear daily on the Internet, and most users have already heard about how easy such projects are to be created.
Unfortunately, the mass of information that is compiled by not sufficiently experienced webmasters and bloggers, causes many misconceptions. This article will present 4 myths about blogging, which are often perceived by beginners as reliable information.
Mistakes about blogging
- You can easily make big money on a blog. The most common misconception. Many beginners believe that it is enough to use CMS, write many articles and install advertising on the site. In fact, in order to receive substantial money solely from ad units, it will be necessary to achieve huge attendance, but this is not at all easy to do. First, it is necessary to be engaged in optimization, secondly, it is necessary to use several sources of profit, thirdly, it is necessary to monetize their sites correctly.
- It’s impossible to earn a lot from a blog. Reverse myth, which is also quite popular. Again, you need to return to the previous paragraph, and you will understand that for high earnings from the blog, you will need to do serious work. How much do popular bloggers get? For example, you can count the profits of the owners of blogs about earnings, which collect referrals. Suppose that every day they manage to attract at least 40 authors to the copywriting exchanges. About 5 of these 40 remain active, and every day they bring in 5 rubles. In a month every day, it turns out to earn 150 rubles, in 2 months - 300 rubles a day, etc. Of course, the example is rough, but you should understand the general essence.
- A blog is a passive source of income. We created a blog, filled it with information, hung up an advertisement, and this is where your activity ends? Having done a lot of work on your project, you will need to continue to work, filling the resource with more and more information, buying links, increasing traffic, and so on. If you just forget about the blog, then over time your profits will become less and less.
- The main thing is high attendance. You also thought that the most important thing is to achieve high attendance? Of course, a large number of clicks to the site is a positive factor, but the level of profit will be minimal if most people are not members of the target audience. When choosing a site monetization method, you must have taken into account the interests of the target audience. Agree, it is unlikely that it will be possible to achieve a large number of transitions in advertising underwear installed on the automotive website.
After reading this article, you have increased your knowledge of blogging and now you can reject questionable information and not believe in common myths .
You will also be interested in:
- Blogging or copywriting
- Health of bloggers
- First steps in the blogosphere