In every business, an entrepreneur must build a marketing strategy from which he will build on. Promotion of services and products, attracting customers, increasing the popularity of the brand - this and much more, must be used as a goal when drawing up an action plan.
As in any other business, when developing a marketing plan, it is necessary to take into account the most important points. The 3 rules of Internet marketing presented in this article will reveal to you the factors that you definitely need to pay attention to.
A huge number of beginner business failures are connected precisely with an insufficiently thought-out marketing strategy, do not replenish their ranks.
1. Identify traffic sources. Just like an entrepreneur, who opens a regular store, cares about the patency of the object, you must take into account the sources of visitors to your site. No matter what kind of online business you decide to do, you should have a clear idea of where your clients will come from.
The source of traffic can be:
In addition to determining the source of the traffic, try to set a clear goal. For example, it may be - increasing the popularity of the brand.
2. How to interest customers? The best option to interest customers is to add various bonuses, install free gifts or conduct some kind of promotion. For the sale of electronic goods, the ideal option is to transfer free products.
For example, for the sale of e-books, you can begin to distribute free books, thereby attracting customers and building trust with them.
When transferring free products, be sure to collect contact information (Email, phone number, Skype number). In the future, such databases can be used to attract customers. This strategy works perfectly and in practice it is applied by a huge number of successful entrepreneurs.
3. User trust. In order for your sales to be high, you will need to inspire confidence in every customer. The main reason for refusing to shop on the Internet is the uncertainty of users that money is spent correctly, and they will get exactly what they need.
The best options for calling trust are the detailed presentation of information about the company, as well as the presence of feedback from satisfied customers. Getting feedback and posting on the site is a matter of time.
With regard to the presentation of information about the company, in this case, you must convince customers of the existence of their company. Specify the real address, add photos of the office and employees, specify the phone number. For the authors of information products (e-books), it will not be superfluous to tell about yourself.
When developing a marketing strategy, you need to take into account all the points, because the development of your business depends on how well you do it. Go deep into your chosen niche, set clear goals, draw customers' attention and build trusting relationships, all this will help you move forward.
You will also be interested in:
- 10 best marketing techniques
- Business at online trainings
- Increase sales